I have not written a blog post in an age, but by God’s grace, I have still been actively telling tales. Here are some of the things I’ve been up to in the last… EIGHT MONTHS, oy.
- Taught a 4 part Storytelling workshop series for the HomeLinks students of J V Humphries Elementary school in Kaslo BC. (Oct, 2018)
- Performed a Story Show for Students at the Kaslo & District Public Library (Nov 2018)
- Performed at a beautiful night of music and Storytelling at the Sentinel Retreat Center for a packed house. Put on by Between a Lake and a High Place experiential tourism company. (November 2018)
- Performed a sweet Story for the little ones of Nelson Public Library (Dec, 2018)
- Performed a rousing Story Show for all the elementary students of J V Humphries Elementary-Secondary School. (Jan, 2019)
- Traveled to Vancouver to perform for Capilano Elementary School and J W Sexsmith Elementary School (February, 2019)
- Had another stellar Artist Showcase with ArtStarts in Schools Not-for profit. (March 2019)
I’m grateful for all that has been and all that is to come. Lined up already are a 12 part workshop series for students of RedFish Elementary School, a performance a Ellison’s Market in Nelson BC, and more workshops and shows peppered throughout the coming months. I’ll aim to keep up with this thing better in the days ahead….